Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
SHAYE SAINT JOHN STARTLED ME
it’s got noise in it, really really creepy noise. Just be careful, okay?
Can I add to this list?
Click on the bolded word(s). No screamers, promise!
This is awesome
Hey guys :)
sixpenceee here again with some more websites! Thank you for the other tumblr user that added my father’s long,long legs.
- TED IS GOD: a website of a guy who thinks he’s the superior overlord. Just go through it and you’ll see his ever increasing insanity.
- Book of Immanuel David Isaiah: Authorities believe this is the work of Brian David Mitchell, suspected of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2001. Complete raving nonsense.
- Urban Exploration Resource: a database of creepy urban exploring sites. They’ve got everything from abandoned nuclear silos in Ukraine to Saddam Hussein’s destroyed palace. Chances are you’ll find something in your own city.
- Dan’s Gallery of the Grotesque: Okay, this site is HORRIBLE. I know I’m a paranormal blogger but I post NO gore. I can’t stand it. Maybe some corpses once in a while, but no full entangled bloody gruesome gore. But for those of you who like it, then this site is perfect for you.
- Time Cube: the website of a guy who claims that modern physicists are wrong and how each day is actually 4 days happening at the same time. Some bizarre things here.
- Last Words: a website of cockpit voice recordings of commercial airline crashes. There are some audio but most are transcriptions.
- Unsolved murder cases websites: Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, Keddie Murders, Taman Shud Case
- Number Stations: method of communication with spies, the website contains recordings of how they do this
- Chip-chan: a Korean woman, barricaded in her Seoul apartment, who claims she has been implanted with a verichip that controls her life. Her live webcam was discovered in 2008, and she is still streaming to this day.
- Karin Catherine Waldegrave: a Facebook user who posted hundreds of cryptic messages to her own Facebook page. Her Facebook has since been deleted, but information and archives of her posts can be found here and here.
- Natsumi Tsuji: also known as Nevada-tan, an 11-year-old elementary school student who murdered her classmate with a boxcutter. A fansite with added information and translations of her diary can be found here. (most of the photos are fake.)
- nana825763: Japanese youtube user known for her creepy videos, most famously username:666 (warnings for loud/creepy noises, repetitive sounds, trypophobia, scopophobia, body horror, insects, blood, rapid motion, and a jump scare at the end.)
- /x/ masterlist: stickied thread. if you run out of creepy content after this i will give you an award. i can’t give you warnings for every link so be careful !
make me choose: corvo attano or daud for anonymous
“I am a wolf to man.”
wow they really did adapt frozen well
→ Powers of Corvo Attano
Heya lads, remember I was making this terrible Watch_Dogs video for Ubisoft’s competition? So yeah, here it is.
It went terribly wrong in every way but eeeeh I sent it anyways, so any watches will be appreciated.
Also, you can vote for it on Uplay Lounge or smth
(and yes my video is first uploaded atm i’m laughing omg -i don’t count that other one it’s ubisoft’s own vid so wtf-)
Basically the reason behind this is that I can’t really afford Watch_Dogs, so I thought I’ll take a shot maybe win a coupon or something, also I’m a Film Production student, so I felt like it was meant to challenge me.
And yes the ending is hilarious, I was trying to make it look funny it went so wrong it’s so stupid omg, anyways… Yeah *hides with embarrassment*
have you ever heard a raven talk?
because apparently they can go from severus snape to japanese schoolgirl in .5 seconds.
Final Fantasy characters and their tropes — Oerba Yun Fang
I like the idea that mermaids lure men to their deaths but fall in love with women and help them become mermaids and all mermaids are like beautiful sea lesbians
This Anna Kendrick Little Mermaid SNL sketch is impossible to find (NBC ran into some legal issues with Disney)… watch while you can!
Rev Kate Bottley reacting to the first gay couple to marry legally in the UK
wham bam thankyou ma’am.
DC Bombshells Pin-Ups by Ant Lucia
OH MY LORD GIMME
Or, Who The Hell Is Corvo Attano And Why Can’t I See His Face?
I’ve written a lot about Corvo, both in fic and in meta, but I’ve never fully articulated why I like him or why I write him the way I do. Corvo’s a deeply frustrating character. He’s really hard to get a bead on. He exists in this odd liminal space between a fully blank-slate character like the Dovahkiin and a fleshed-out one like Ezio Auditore or even Commander Shepard. He doesn’t talk, he doesn’t have opinions; he’s passive. We don’t seem to know a lot about him.
The backstory and lore in Dishonored is an iceberg; it’s 90% under the surface, and you have to squint your eyes and use the Heart and dig a while to get to it. We actually know a ton about Corvo. And what we know is incredibly fascinating. I find Corvo so interesting precisely because he goes against all our preconceptions of what the protagonist of an action-heavy first-person videogame is supposed to be. He is kind, devoted, alone, confused, drifting, reticent, obedient, codependent, Type B, and a massive pile of understated pain and fail. His status as an ill-defined pseudo-blank-slate actually makes perfect sense for the story he’s in.
Corvo is an amazing character. He’s just very quiet about it.
Let me explain what we know, and what we can infer. I’m frontloading this essay with a lot of pure, hard evidence. Let’s begin with some broad points, shall we?
(Fair warning: this essay wound up being 4k words long. Grab a comfy chair)
its really hard being a Hindu, because i wanna taste beef but i can’t because of religion. damn.
mY SKIN IS WHITE???
I’M NOT INDIAN???? I’VE NOT BEEN A HINDU FOR 16 YEARS BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE ALSO HINDUS??
cAN I FINALLY STOP WORSHIPPING COWS?!?!?!!
'Separation #1, #2', 2014.